- a long drive but glad we went
- impressed that they manage to hold what is effectively the Pennsylvania state fair indoors in January
- free admission: only charge is $10 per car for parking
- no midway but not particularly missed
- food court reminiscent of CNE, but with more farm association vendors, which is better, I think
- crowds large but well-managed
- would probably recommend going on a weekday
- definitely interested in going again
There will be a post with photos once I upload.
The Farm Show continues through this Saturday the 14th at 5PM. Wednesday through Friday hours are 9AM to 9PM.